These exercises will help you to study English by following book:
English Grammar In Use with Answers
A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students of English
Present and past
- Present continuous (I am doing)
- Present simple (I do)
- Present continuous and present simple 1 (I am doing and I do)
- Present continuous and present simple 2 (I am doing and I do)
- Past simple (I did)
- Past continuous (I was doing)
Present perfect and past
- Present perfect 1 (I have done)
- Present perfect 2 (I have done)
- Present perfect continuous (I have been doing)
- Present perfect continuous and simple (I have been doing and I have done)
- How long have you (been) ... ?
- For and since / When ... ? and How long ... ?
- Present perfect and past 1 (I have done and I did)
- Present perfect and past 2 (I have done and I did)
- Past perfect (I had done)
- Past perfect continuous (I had been doing)
- Have got and have
- Used to (do)
- Present tenses (I am doing / I do) for the future
- (I'm) going to (do)
- Will and shall 1
- Will and shall 2
- I will / I'm going to
- Will be doing / will have done
- When I do / When I've done / When and if
- Can, could / (be) able to
- Could (do) / could have (done)
- Must and can't
- If I do ... and If I did ...
- If I knew ... I wish I knew ...
- If I had known ... I wish I had known ...
- Passive 1 (is done / was done)
- Passive 2 (be done / been done / being done)
- Verb + -ing or to ... 1 (remember, regret etc.)
- Comparison 1 (cheaper, more expensive etc.)
- List of irregular verbs